Hunky Butler Service
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hunky Butler Service’s Website and services or products supplied by the company named in this policy.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Hunky Butler Service’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Hunky Butler Service and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hunky Butler Service All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.hunkybutlerservice.co.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.hunkybutlerservice.co.uk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.hunkybutlerservice.co.uk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.hunkybutlerservice.co.uk/
Redistribute content from Hunky Butler Service (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Hunky Butler Service does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Hunky Butler Service, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Hunky Butler Service shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Hunky Butler Service reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Hunky Butler Service a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Hunky Butler Service; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
5. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
6. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
7. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Payment’s made to Hunky Butler Service are for products or service’s provided, we take a none refundable deposit and all balance’s are and must be paid within 14 – 28 days of your party or event. If you’ve opted to pay for your booking in full then our deposit / agency fee is incorporated in your payment. Failing to to do so will result in us cancelling our services and you will lose your deposit or any other payment’s made before such date. We carry out work from the point of booking and cost’s are occurred therefore we reserve the right to refund balances if you don’t cancel within our time frame stated in cancellation terms. It is important that you take the time to read our term’s before making payment because once payment has been made you are bound by all our companies term’s.
We reserve the right to not refund any money or balances paid if you do not give us at least 14 day’s notice from time of booking or before your party or event is due to take place. You do have the right to cancel the booking if you get in touch within the 14 days of contacting us to make a booking. In exceptional circumstances we may decide to offer a refund but not the deposit £40.00 per person per booking. If you’ve booked last minute ( 7 – 14 day’s before the date of your party ) we will only give a refund if you cancel your booking within 120 minute’s of contacting us or before making payment you must email stating a valid reason for wanting to cancel. We allow 120 minutes because we feel this is a suitable amount of time for a customer to cancel with us. After that point work is carried out on your bookng so we will not offer a full refund. If you’d like to cancel a booking with us email: email@example.com
10. Last Minute Bookings
While we don’t advise customer’s to leave thing’s until the last minute because we may not have availability. We some time’s can still allocate a butler or waiter for your party depending on the location. We class a booking as last minute if your party is 10 – 14 day’s or less away from day of booking. If we can take your booking last minute then payment is needed in full due to time scale of the booking. If your butler or waiter doe’s not arrive then you will get a full refund but if for some reason our staff cannot gain entry to the venue, you cancel or they fail to make contact with you or attend due to a error with your booking detail’s. No refund will be given because we have not broken our terms of service. It’s down to our customer’s to check the location has signal, provide a second contact or check venue’s allow our service’s to be provided.
11. Booking Amendments
We reserve the right to change the time of your booking to up to an hour earlier or later, if your original butler or waiter has not arrived or cannot arrive for some reason. The date will not change but we would appreciate some flexibility with start and finish time in this circumstance. If for what ever reason we cannot provide a suitable replacement then we will refund your balance immediately. If you wish to change your booking then please allow 14 days before the date of event or party to do so or you may incur a charge.
Hunky butler service supplies men for events and parties our services include topless waiter and buff butler duties.
Refund’s are processed and can take up to 28 day’s to reach you. If it’s passed the 28 day’s then we advice you to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not and will not be able to refund if you cancel our service’s outside of the 14 day’s from us taking your booking. In the event you have hired our services for a corporate party or evening we can only offer a refund if you’ve cancelled 30 day’s prior to the date of of booking. If you have selected to receive a discount by paying in full then we do not offer refunds due to work being carried out ( after 120 minutes ) shortly after your booking. We may only offer a refund if your reason for wanting to cancel is a valid then we can make an exception. Then we may offer a refund not to the amount of your booking but minus any cost’s accrued. If any changes are to be made please inform us 14 day’s before the party or event date or we may charge £20 to change or update any of your booking information. If the butlers arrive and do not carry out their duties for the allocated time you’ve paid for then we may offer a refund minus any administration cost’s involved or fees.
Reasons for a refund that we do not deem acceptable are as follows –
- You’ve found a better price since booking and making a payment for our services.
- You’ve not got a venue due to venue cancellation.
- You booked but just changed your mind.
- Some one else ( Third Party ) has contacted you and now you just want a refund.
- You’ve decided our services aren’t suitable for you and guests.
After 120 minutes of booking our team then contact our butlers / waiters via email, social media platforms ( private groups created by us for our jobs to be covered by our staff that are on our book’s, Telecommunications, SMS our rate for this is as follows £40.00 per butler plus administration costs of between £25.00 – £200.00 per booking.
How ever you do have the right to cancel your booking at any point and in exceptional circumstances we may offer a good will gesture and refund some or all monies paid. If you’d like to cancel a booking with us email: email@example.com 14 days before your booking.
between us Hunky Butler Service and you the customer is set out as follow’s when using our service you are agreeing to these term’s, the term’s become legally binding when a deposit or any kind of payment is made. Use of our service’s Buff Butlers, Topless Waiters we will not tolerate the use of our service’s outside of our company / agency. Any customer found to be in breach of these term’s will have to pay the cost of hour’s outside of original booking agreement. All payment’s will be required by same method of payment used at time of booking, we will contact you to discuss this.
16. Butler and Waiter policy
We operate a strict no touching policy i.e Touching under the apron or private area’s will not be tolerated and our butler or waiter reserve’s the right to leave the booking and not continue if this happens you will lose all monies paid.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.