How To Play Hen Party Mr & Mrs Game
20 fun Mr and Mrs Questions to play the classic hen party game!
Break the ice on your hen weekend by kicking it off with a hen party game guaranteed to get some laughs!
Today we’re sharing our top 20 Mr and Mrs questions, with our guide to playing this classic hen party game…
How to Play the Mr and Mrs Game
Of course Mr & Mrs is the name of the game – but the same rules apply for a Mr & Mr or Mrs & Mrs Game!
1. Choose a selection of questions from the list below or add in some of your own to fit the couple in question – this list is a work in progress, we’d love to hear your ideas!
2. Print off two copies and give one copy of questions to the groom to answer honestly. If you want to get creative, you can always film him giving his answers for a multi-media spin on the Mr and Mrs quiz.
3. You then provide the second copy of questions to the bride at the hen party (with some bubbly!) and get her to answer them honestly too. After every answer that the bride gives, reveal the groom’s answer to see if it’s correct.
The aim of the game is to see how well they know each other and match as many answers up with the groom as possible! You can even enforce a penalty like shots, dares or booby prizes for every one they get wrong – remember, judges decision is final!
It’s important that the questions you choose aren’t too serious, or too difficult. Make sure to also know your audience and be mindful when picking the questions or making up your own. You don’t want to embarrass the bride or make her feel uncomfortable especially if her mum or mum-in-law to be are attending.
Fun fact: In the US, the Mr & Mrs Game is also called the Paddle Game and is often played at the wedding during the speeches.
Mr and Mrs Questions
Of course, you don’t need to all of these (stick to about 15-20) but here are some of our favourite Mr & Mrs quiz questions that are sure to provide some funny answers!
- What did they wear on the first date?
- Who said ‘I love you’ first?
- Who’s the better kisser?
- What is their star sign?
- What’s their weirded quirk?
- Embarrassing crush?
- Which Disney character are they most like?
- Who is the tidiest?
- Who is the best cook?
- Who is most likely to deal with a spider?
- What is their worst habit?
- What is their pet name for you?
- What is their favourite thing about you?
- What is their favourite thing about themselves?
- The thing they’re most likely to end up in jail for?
- The thing they’re most likely to go viral for?
- What is their perfect pizza topping?
- What is the first movie you saw together?
- What is their favourite movie?
- What’s her bra size?
Why not have one of our Hunky Butlers host the game for you?