The Toilet Paper Wedding Dress
Split the hens into two or more teams and have them create beautiful wedding dresses from rolls of toilet paper – the bride can then pick the best dress and that team win a prize. If you want to make this game even more fun, Amazon have toilet paper in some spectacular colours – including bright pink!
This is what you need to play DIY Bride
- Phone or a stopwatch to time each team
- Toilet Rolls
- Optional Extras: Coloured Tissue Paper, Paper Flower, Brooches and Foil
How to play DIY Bride?
We have created 10 simple steps on how to play DIY Bride
- Split your hen party into different teams of about four or five people.
- Nominate one of your team members to be the bride.
- The bride sits this game out as she will decide which team has won!
- Give each team a kit with about four toilet rolls each, a roll of sellotape, a hen party veil and any added extra embellishments that you want to give out.
- The Bride To Be sets the timer for five minutes or less. The less time you give them, the more hectic the game, the more hilarious the results.
- Each team has four or five minutes to create the best wedding dress they can out of toilet roll and any added extras you have provided them with.
- When the time is up, each team has an opportunity to explain to the Bride To Be the inspiration behind their design and why they should win.
- The Bride To Be then judges each wedding dress and gives it a score out of ten.
- The winning team receives a prize. We like the idea of giving the winning team a hen party survival kit for the weekend.
- The losing team receives a forfeit!